International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Ashlee's Australia Adventure

Australia a Dream Come True

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am so excited for this trip. Like no joke. I have wanted to go to Australia since 5th grade. When parents told me I was going they asked me if I wanted to anywhere in the world where would it be and I said Australia. Then they told me I was going. This is truly a dream come true for me. I cannot wait for the zip line. I have only been on a zip line once and I had so much fun. So the zip line is one thing I am most excited for. Another thing I am excited about is snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. It just sounds like so much fun to swim with the fishes. A thing I am nervous about is spending the night in the aquarium. I am a little afraid that the glass will break and the sharks will eat me. I am really speechless on going on this trip. It's coming so quick. I am also looking forward to just listening to people talk in Australia. I absolutely love their accents. Thats all I got for now. c ya! 

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Ashlee, you rock! We are so thrilled for you to have the opportunity to go on such an incredible adventure. It truly is a dream come true for you!

~Mom

Vickie said...

Hey Ash,

Thanks for all the emails last night. I was finally able to go to sleep. We love you~Mom

KC said...

Ash, I hope you are enjoying the long plane ride. Let me know how you like the plane. I can't wait to hear form you. Love Ya, Dad

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 14 days
When May 25th - June 7th, 2009
Focus Marine Biology
Conservation/Wildlife
Aboriginal Culture